Tru-Line Hardwood flooring and Dust Free Resurfacing is a small family owned and operated company. Having a good work ethic and a clean and professional appearance is essential for giving our clients confidence in being in their homes and doing the job right the first time.
Our projects mainly consist of residential homes located in Utica and surrounding areas. We are looking for someone within this area to join our team. A candidate will generally work Mon-Friday 8:00-4:30 but should be open to a somewhat flexible schedule. The work is very physically demanding, and you must be able to perform all the job tasks which include general physical labor.
After carefully reading the qualifications below, please fill out the application thoroughly with information that reflects the listed qualifications. If your experience fits our criteria, someone will contact you.
1. Clean driver’s license and own transportation
2. Clean, professional appearance
3. Capable of performing all the job tasks
4. Clean background (no felonies) and able to pass a drug test
5. Willing and able to follow instructions and learn
6. On time and reliable
7. Good attitude
8. Open availability Monday – Friday 8:00 to 4:30
9. Must be at least 18 years of age